Friday, May 18, 2012

Baked lemon chicken - serves 4

I've been decluttering & reorganising my house. It's been a big job but my family have been really reaping the benefits. Before I headed away for the weekend to the Bellarine big4 mums sleepover I had decided to treat my family to a nice meal but in the decluttering craze I forgot to get it done! I panicked mildly until I realised I had some great ingredients that I could literally throw together...
1.5kg Chicken pieces, on the bone
2        Lemons, quartered
1tbs   Gourmet garden chunky garlic
1tbs   Gourmet garden thyme
4        Desiree potatoes, quartered
400g  Green beans, top & tailed
Salt & pepper


1. Preheat oven to 180deg
2. Throw chicken, potatoes, thyme & garlic in an ovenproof dish & squeeze lemon juice over, throw the lemon pieces into the dish & season. Give a good stir & bake uncovered for 1hr.
3. Meanwhile steam green beans until they are bright green & stir through cooked chicken.
4. Serve! 

Throw it all in!!
Bake it!!
Serve it!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! And easy, my favourite, going to have to give this one a try

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback, comments & questions... :-)